Matrix for collecting and exploring themes inherent to the project context. A tool that works according to the logic of a matrix, carried out on the basis of information provided by the working group in the explorative phase during activities such as brainstorming. A useful tool for facilitating discussions in a divergent phase.
Your opinion is important to us. Evaluate the tool based on your experiences or how you would like to use it.
Take advantage of the new free "Remote Lab" service. Request an appointment by filling out the form.
Indications emerged from the DRLab experience for the use of the tool.
Instructions for using the template
1. Indicate the project title.
2. Note the initial question that guides the first phase of brainstorming in the first column to the left.
3. Note the replies, ideas and comments that emerged in the brainstorming phase in the central column.
4. Repeat the same actions for the second brainstorming question and the related responses.
5. Note intuitions in the right column, reflecting on the replies obtained through the whole brainstorming session.
N.B: If the brainstorming sessions have to respond to a range of questions, repeat the matrix.
Download the manual for using the tool. Inside you’ll find an introduction, instructions for completing it independently, some practical tips, the template (A3 format) and an example of how to fill it out. Here you can also download only the template in A3 and A1 formats.
Share your experience with us and strengthen your skills.
Use this form if you want to share your experience of using the tool with us, or if you have doubts and if you want to use but you don't know how.